View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

Countdown

Rate this Entry
Less than two months left!

I'm so tired of people crying over small mistakes on food. Don't get me started on my pain in the A@# of a boss. Is there a option to opted out of being an adult, because I think I would take it. I hate forcing myself to do things I hate.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

OH HOW I AN RELATE!!!!

I only do simple catering and respect anyone that works in the field.

IT is not a discriminatory statement to say "the old bats are the worst".

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    OH HOW I AN RELATE!!!!

I only do simple catering and respect anyone that works in the field.

IT is not a discriminatory statement to say "the old bats are the worst".
    I wouldn't call her an old bat... but it does seem to have something to do with age and gender. I almost dread going out to dinner with Mrs. Maxx. I'm sitting there enoying the meal, and she's coming up with a dozen things that are wrong with hers. Every time. "Its raw. its burnt. this is cold. There are onions in there, I can taste them. Onions weren't in the description..." I keep wondering how they always manage to screw hers up, while mine is almost always good.
    Goodluck with anything you are planning to do I wish you the best at my job which right now I am currently deciding to leave it for something better!

well besides my life I am trying to say that I can definetly relate to where you are coming from it is a dog eat dog world out there and there is nothing the lower social class of people can do about it!

IT SUCKS!!! I really do wish you the very best in whatever you decide to do best of luck to ya!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.