View RSS Feed

Premetheus

Someone said I couldn't sing

Rate this Entry
My videos don't do me justice on youtube.... my headset sucks. I feel so stupid... I let one comment drag me down so far I deleted the video they commented on.... tell me I'm not alone... who else has done something petty?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Premetheus,
    Try watching this video (Contains strong language):

The hate spread around the internet is somewhat widespread and there isn't really a lot that can be done about it other than completely ignore all comments.
    Some YouTube creators create a sub-reddit (whatever that is) or a twitter account where feedback can be given. It's easier to moderate and can filter out some of the trolls.
    I wish you luck and hope the hate doesn't become too bad.
    Ahhh it was one comment of an idiot who doesn't understand the phrase, "Constructive critisism" at all whatsoever. I quote, "While I admit it takes courage to put yourself out there and be sincere, here is some constructive critisism. You can't really sing that well. You constantly go out of tune. Please don't take this comment as hate." He must understand that that is an opinion.... not constructive in any way. However, very.... very critical.
    1. Youtube is a pretty random place. Even when I look for techical help repair my cars or whatever, I look at several videos to get a consensus before I take anything as gospel.

2. There's a reason the pro's use studios and professional sound people. It ain't as easy as it looks.
    Yeah I know it isn't as easy as it looks, but I'm good with what I have so far. Things will improve when I am able to buy better equipment. I seem to be a better talker than a singer but I might invest in some lessons.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.