View RSS Feed

BluefireJay05

I am now officially in my thirties the BIG 3-0!!

Rate this Entry
I am now officially thirty years old on this day October 25th I have turned thirty years old the BIG 3-0!!!

Things are definetly going to be different from now on who knows what I will change in the coming year being 30 now but there is definetly going to be some changes.

I for one hope things will be different I have no idea what will but I know I am going to make changes for the betterment of my life and so on and so forth!

I was not going to make this blog about my last one well anyways the only answer I can come up with is the fact that maybe. I just like acting or roleplaying as a little girl sometimes or "LG" I love Dora the explorer and a few other girly things.

that is really my only answer I can come up with about liking girls things when I feel "little" or Roleplay sometimes maybe not as much as I want but still I like roleplaying by myself maybe in the future I will intend on meeting up with people in the AB/DL world in real life I just do not know yet how things will work out.

I have also decided that I may bring back my OLD blogs! (This is not the only side of me.)
those blogs were some of the first I wrote I ended it with a final part three. well now I have decided to bring them back and continue on those.

I will not just talk about being AB/DL in those blogs but other things as well I just love the support, love, and comfort of having a place such ADISC to be able to come to it and talk about these things openly (in a sense of the word to sort of speak. "Openly")

And to have this place is a true joy in my life a place I hope I can continue to use for many years to come thank you to everyone that has helped me it is very much appreciated.

Sincerely, Bluefirejay

Comments

The Good times are OVER!!!! (I forget what I am saying that from but it's from something.)
    Oh to be 3-0 again. *sigh*
    Happy birthday and don't start thinking you have to act 30. That's where all the problems start, if you're able to be a kid don't stop a good thing running.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner
    Oh to be 3-0 again. *sigh*

Aaaarrrrggggghhhh, Noooooooo!

That would put me smack in the middle of diapers that aren't mine and all kinds of other hoo-ha. I mean it was OK, but one lap was enough.

For Bluefire's benefit, 40, 50, even 60 turned out to be much more enjoyable, so there's a lot to look forward to.
    Thanks to all of you for the wonderful and thoughtful comments it means alot!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.