View RSS Feed

BenTennyson

Sweet surrender

Rate this Entry
Sometimes, even death can be beautiful

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hate to be that one who argues.. but.. whoops.

Like, the last one isn't pretty to me.. because I know that I would find it's colors more vibrant and beautiful if it was alive. The first one isn't exactly a dead thing as much as we don't consider dead skin and dead hair a dead thing. The trail in the other one is more about the way "life" takes shape as it's life and how different life find co-existence.

The second one is really interesting though! Still, I feel like they only manage this beauty because we has humans have some broad ideas of life. We all want to believe something about us will live on, become something new, carry on and "keep on living" and I do think the second one shows that.. it has "transcended" it's own dead state and become something new. Actually in a way, living on. So honestly I find it beautiful that because even beyond death, it has achieved a form of life. In fact, the entire act of making art about dead things is really "infused" with this feeling.
    Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it. Can agree to every one of your paragraphs, though I still think the fourth is beautiful, no matter if its a dead body or not.

Quote Originally Posted by BenTennyson
    Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it. Can agree to every one of your paragraphs, though I still think the fourth is beautiful, no matter if its a dead body or not.
    That's totally fair. It's not.. not pretty. I just yearn to see it alive and happy when I look at it. I am reminded of what it WAS, too much.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.