View RSS Feed

Premetheus

Do people like what I say?

Rate this Entry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfn4MXfNPbs Here's a vlog of mine, I guess some people like what I say and how I talk. What do you guys think? Of this, and my posts on ADISC?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I really like your blogs... *'scuse me* Vlogs most of all... Why?

Well. a few reasons... I'll try to sort it for us both... In context to the vids... you are funny... like Robin Williams and Jim Carey and yet still very young and new (and alive)... I absolutely positively see you dong something like talk radio,serious humor... I had to stop the vid'ya at 02:41:00, so's I could remember to say that much (keep in mind that I'm under particular stressful conditions ATM)...

And yet, you are covering some serious shiz (I'll try to keep profanity to a minimum)... I don't know if you are aware of your satire... I would think so yet, you are keen on delivery... If I was your producer, I might suggest NOT doing your hair-gel operation in a show... However, that said... it somehow added something to it... It wasn't the detraction that it should've been...

In this context, your angst and exploration come out in a unique blend of something else... something that's captivating... in a way that I think is both cathartic for you and the viewers...

Now I'll finish watching... at least until I'm bursting with more commentary... or urge for commentating...

-Marka

Peww! my dog just farted... got ta go open the window... :cough:

Anyway, apparently the gel bit was a major component... which just made it all the more enjoyable...

Future's so bright... gotta wear $3 shades (for 5-seconds)... I'm enjoying your humor... I hope you are (will) too!

I'm laughing with you not, at you... you know that right?

Oh, good bit about sympathy -vs- empathy... on one of the prior vids too...

For now,
    -Marka
    I am funny? Well I guess people do usually laugh whenever I say something interesting, or make a point about a topic. I wouldn't mind talk radio or something recorded like a youtube talkshow or whatever. I'm just not famous enough to have one, which is my issue... I have no connections. No, I'm unaware that I have satire o.o actually you're the only person to say that to me. I haven't really ever thought of myself as a comedian of any sort. I often joke that I am so funny when I make a really bad pun or lame fake conversation. I have had a lot of people laugh AT me and a lot of people laugh WITH me but more so the former than the latter. Did I know you were laughing at all one way or the other? Not until you mentioned that you had been. As for the sympathy and empathy thing yeah... people confuse the two, just like they confuse envy and jealousy.
    It's entirely possible that I'm abusing or misusing the term satire... but, I think that's what it is... oh, was I supposed to look that up?

And-um... It's kind'a a time honored conundrum... You need a job to get a car... so you can get a job...so you can pay for the car... so you can drive yourself to work...

You don't start out famous... you don't start out with connections... Basically, you don't start out with jack-squat... well, unless you're a silver-spooner... or you're born of someone famous....

Yeah? ...No

Satire Definition

Satire is a technique employed by writers to expose and criticize foolishness and corruption of an individual or a society by using humor, irony, exaggeration or ridicule. It intends to improve humanity by criticizing its follies and foibles. A writer in a satire uses fictional characters, which stand for real people, to expose and condemn their corruption.

A writer may point a satire toward a person, a country or even the entire world. Usually, a satire is a comical piece of writing which makes fun of an individual or a society to expose its stupidity and shortcomings. In addition, he hopes that those he criticizes will improve their characters by overcoming their weaknesses.
    I could've given you the much more dry dictionary versions... bah!

For me... just one little me... a.k.a. my opinion...

Your written form does not generally portray... anything close to what your vocal/visual form does... and, that's rather difficult anyway, as it's not at all easy or trivial to give those subtleties and nuances in written form... it's an art and a science to accomplish it...

Your vocal/video is far more poignant to appeal... what am I trying to say here?

Often, your words in writing seem to me, far more... blunted and dreary... Which, from what you've said... is probably quite accurate to what you're feeling... I need an analogy...

Meatloaf...

OR

Meatloaf, with a nice garnish and, two sides and a glass of wine... balanced, with color and flavor compliments and, a mood enhancer...

I hope that I'm not digging either of us a hole here... (did I mention that I'm under emotional fatigue?)

In that fateful analogy... what I see you typically write... gets the job done...

What I hear and, somewhat see in your Vlogs... makes it an experience... and, it's impressionable (it's lasting) without difficulty... it gives me that I get it feeling without any awkward, solemn or, macabre feeling... yeah, it gives me cause and desire to hear you... gladly!

I hope that I haven't abused my standing with you...

I really see you as a vocal personality, if you will...

Try that on for size, see what you think...

For now,
    -Marka
    In that case yes, I do have satire but no, I don't ever notice that I do it. A vocal personality... I can see it, just not exactly sure what personality I'd be considered as. Would it be humor? Seriousness? Both? I'm unsure what exactly I portray, but I'm happy that you're happy. As for abusing any standing with me, I don't see how you have, so you're in luck. As for the difference in my writing and vocal personality.. that I can't really explain other than writing gives me more time to think about what I say. So it may seem more cool and calculated but most of the time I'm typing or talking with a million thoughts racing through my mind. Yes, you are entitled to some grace since you have emotions running wild after... recent events (again I stress that I am deeply empathetic towards you... the pain can not be imagined unless experienced). I hope that my videos continue to bring you joy as I'm sure more than one person likes them.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.