View RSS Feed

BabyMitchy

Video Blog #2 Announcements And Some ABDL Stuff.

Rate this Entry

https://twitter.com/TheBabyMitchy

http://www.twitch.tv/vgcodemaster

Some life updates, talking about some future video plans and who know's I am an adult baby and what the repercussions are of telling others.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You have double screens? awesome same.

I'll check this out tomorrow when I wake up.

~Peace~
    I too told my bestfriend when I was a teen as well. He actually was pretty embracing of it and told me that he always had the sneaking suspicion that I liked diapers. He's still my bestfriend to this day
    Great video! I liked it, it really got down and touched some of the "fine" details of coming out of what to do and NOT! Do thanks for such a great video! I would also like to say.....

QUIT! Beating yourself up about the interview video we all make mistakes and in my eyes you did a great job on that one as well. I couldn't have done any better on a video than you.

BTW I tried telling a friend of mine about me being a DL and he did not even understand what one was so I gave up on that. And my parents don't know atleasti don't think they do.

But a very great video explaining the "finer" details as I stated before thanks for being a great spokesperson for the community to sort of speak.

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05
    Great video! I liked it, it really got down and touched some of the "fine" details of coming out of what to do and NOT! Do thanks for such a great video! I would also like to say.....

QUIT! Beating yourself up about the interview video we all make mistakes and in my eyes you did a great job on that one as well. I couldn't have done any better on a video than you.

BTW I tried telling a friend of mine about me being a DL and he did not even understand what one was so I gave up on that. And my parents don't know atleasti don't think they do.

But a very great video explaining the "finer" details as I stated before thanks for being a great spokesperson for the community to sort of speak.
    Thanks Blue!

Oh it took me a long time to get my friend to get it. As far as I know his wife know's too. The thing is, people know, yes, bad things have happened to me. But the world doesn't stop turning. In the end, as long as a person is strong, anything is possible.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.