View RSS Feed

Shybug

Random Rant.

Rate this Entry
I hate shopping centers and having to pee, and the toilets are all taken... baaaah

If only I had diapers ahaha.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh well, it could be worse.
    They could be down for cleaning.
    Are perhaps even worse the toilets could be "down for maintenance or remodeling" :tongue:
    Last Thursday I felt bullshit about having to change my diaper in the hyper-filthy men's room handicapped toilet stall that had a plugged up and overflowing onto the floor in the MA Transportation Building first floor food court in downtown Boston.
    Shit! This is a state government-owned building! Surely they can keep the fucking toilets clean and working!

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx
    Last Thursday I felt bullshit about having to change my diaper in the hyper-filthy men's room handicapped toilet stall that had a plugged up and overflowing onto the floor in the MA Transportation Building first floor food court in downtown Boston.
    Shit! This is a state government-owned building! Surely they can keep the fucking toilets clean and working!
    I know of public places where the toilets are pretty much spotless(maybe thats just luck)

Wow, that is unlucky.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.