View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#210

Rate this Entry
This afternoon I left my Cellular Telephone at the Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV Station where I volunteer.
I was in a rush to get down to Downtown Lowell, MA to be at an important Public forum on Unemployment in the Disability Community.
I had to be there to represent the interests of the non-profit organization,
I should be freaking out, but I will just go back up to Derry CTV to retrieve my Cellular Telephone tomorrow.
These things happen. Anyway, today I had to wash my bed sheets "again".
My night diaper last night did not hold all the pee-pee I uncontrollably made while I slept.
I am in "adult" mode.
I had responsibilities to the wider community to perform.
I am supposed to be retired on SSDI, but I am performing my a lot of completely unpaid disability civil rights activism and unpaid volunteer video production as avocations, since my real career as an electronics engineering technician died 14 years ago.
At least I have been too busy lately to sink into depression.
This weekend I will go to the Deerfield Fair in Deerfield here in New Hampshire.

Mrs. Maxx forgets her phone in the morning maybe once a week....

Probably the worst I did was forget my shoes. I was bike commuting at the time, so shoes had to be packed in my backpack along with my work clothes. Had to walk around all day in cleated bike shoes. Click,click, click, click.

Didn't take any crap for it, though. People were so accustomed to my athletic habits that they took it in stride. "Nuthin to see here, just Maxx in his bike shoes..."
    Anyway, today I retrieved my Cellular Telephone. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.