View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#209

Rate this Entry
Yes, I have been quiet lately.
Not much to say.
I did have a comforting "Adult Baby Regression Time" this afternoon during my nap.
Of course, it is Sunday, and a designated day of rest.
I will admit to having a big poopy blow-out in my diaper lying down in my bed during my nap.
Yes, what a mess to clean up!
Lately, I have been exceptionally busy with shooting video for the Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV Channel where I volunteer.
I have been shooting video of a couple NH Agricultural Fairs, plus an educational public-forum about Autism, from the autistic point of view.
Between all this outside of home activities, I have also been trying to keep up with my own house chores.
I will note, that one of the railing support brackets to one of the railings to the stairway down to the Den/Cellar/Garage rooms broke, and yes, Cerebral Palsy leg braces/crutches guy, me replaced it with a new one. It broke because of age, and my leaning on the railing one too many times to lower my rear-end onto the top of the stairs to scoot down them. Another thing I have been still doing a little bit at a time is hacking down overgrown wild shrubs between my wheelchair ramp and the house.

Well, I need to wind-down and relax before my bedtime at 1:30 AM.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.