View RSS Feed

Premetheus

I'm fine

Rate this Entry
I'm alright... I've shifted my perspective. I'll keep you guys updated with how things are turning up for me. I know now that I will be okay. I think something... after years of suffering... finally clicked. I feel like I can do what I need to. Thank you all for your advice and I'm sorry to those I snapped at, I am deeply sorry for much of what I said. I know that I can get better... things just really hit rock bottom for me but I'm starting to look up. I hope to keep this attitude and it isn't some temporary thing. Wish me luck peoples.

Updated 21-Mar-2016 at 06:58 by Premetheus (missing r in alright)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The only thing that I think that you owe, is your better health... for you...

You have all the luck, best wishes and hopes, with you...

-Marka
    I do not think there is luck involved at all.

I will wish you the strength and ability to learn the skills to deal with this situation.

I know you can do it, and rest assure we will be here to encourage you when the task feels like it has becomes over whelming.

You an do it!!!

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    I do not think there is luck involved at all.

I will wish you the strength and ability to learn the skills to deal with this situation.

I know you can do it, and rest assure we will be here to encourage you when the task feels like it has becomes over whelming.

You an do it!!!

Egor
    I know there is no luck, it was more of a sentimental gesture. Thank you for the encouragement regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka
    The only thing that I think that you owe, is your better health... for you...

You have all the luck, best wishes and hopes, with you...

-Marka
    I'm getting better for the sake of everyone else's mental health.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.