View RSS Feed

FauxPas

One last try

Rate this Entry
I have decide tomorrow to make one last ditch effort to turn things around. I am buying my motorcycle back, or another one like it. I remember how much freedom I had, being able to take off and ride. While yes it is pretty much the end of the riding season here and yes I feel extremely guilty about spending that kind of money on something like this. I need to do something that might make some sort of difference.

I don't want to be remembered as the guy who lost a battle to depression nor do I want to put my family through any of that.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hugs yes riding is the best therapy don't feel bad about spending the money you earn.
    If it makes you feel better some times in life we need to reward our shelves .
    It will save gas insurance is cheap also .
    Ride safe . Been there to like you .
    Oh I road in the winter there as long as it was not ice on the road's
    Just ride like every ones out to kill you then your fine .
    Get a headlight modulator and tail light one too.
    It helps them see you so much.
    It's like being on a horse the wind in your face plus the little yellow bee's taste like lemon cream was comming down from conifer and one hit my mouth lol.
    I visit my mom out there
    What kind of bike are you going to buy? (or perhaps, what did you sell?)

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeybravo
    What kind of bike are you going to buy? (or perhaps, what did you sell?)
    I sold a red CBR 500RA, I'm looking at buying a Black with custom paint Black CBR 500R. There is another red one with ABS, but he wants 5200 for it, while this black one is listed at 3600
    Colorado is an awesome state with some great places to ride. Sounds like fun to me.

Quote Originally Posted by arcituthis
    Colorado is an awesome state with some great places to ride. Sounds like fun to me.
    The drivers here suck though, but there are some great places up in the mountains
    I prefer human power to motor vehicle, but that's me. A big change might be just the ticket to a fresh outlook on life!

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas
    The drivers here suck though, but there are some great places up in the mountains
    I think that drivers suck everywhere though.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.