View RSS Feed

finding my little side

Rate this Entry
it all began shortly after i started potty training i would sneak a diaper from my younger sister and wear it for part of the night, until my dad found out and beat my three year old butt with his belt a year later for pooping my toy story undies while in preschool, thankfully my parents are still decent however i don't admit to being bisexual or a diaper lover because i don't want them flipping out however they know im a furry and support me, but how can i bring out my other side to them in a safe manner?

I personally wouldn't. This website: goes over the pros and cons. If you must tell, having a good, clean website for them to find information and be able to answer as many questions as possible (this might help: Telling them you're bisexual is going to be a lot easier than the DL side of things and is more likely to be accepted. Just be ready for any backlash that might come from telling them.

Hopefully some of my wishy-washy statements help and I wish you good luck if/when you do tell them.
    Unless there's some real reason to tell them about the DL side, I wouldn't even bring it up. Hell, my family doesn't even know I wear diapers because of my bedwetting (though I'm surprised they didn't pick up on how I washed my sheets so much before). - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.