View RSS Feed

Shybug

Today Marks and Important Day

Rate this Entry
I have decided to become a independent game developer and I'm learning game programming, today marks an important day because of the motivation I have for it.

More to come soon

I hope this turns out okay for me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. ShippoFox's Avatar
    do you already have a game idea in mind?
  2. KryanAshford's Avatar
    I wish I could do that. I often come up with games in my head
  3. Shybug's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    do you already have a game idea in mind?
    Somewhat
  4. ShippoFox's Avatar
    I have had some game ideas myself, but I don't know that I'll ever be good enough to make any of them. It's hard... and it's so time consuming in the first place. Sometimes, teams of programmers take years and years to make anything similar to the things I imagine. I have ideas, but no one would care. They won't be made. Oh well. I haven't even done any programming in a lonnnnng while.
  5. Shybug's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    I have had some game ideas myself, but I don't know that I'll ever be good enough to make any of them. It's hard... and it's so time consuming in the first place. Sometimes, teams of programmers take years and years to make anything similar to the things I imagine. I have ideas, but no one would care. They won't be made. Oh well. I haven't even done any programming in a lonnnnng while.
    *I'm guessing its some advanced 3D game?

    hmm, I'm mostly focusing on 2D game development because 1 person can do a lot in 2D, I've seen some wicked games made by just one person.

    I'm pretty much the same, but I came to the sudden realization that I can do anything I put my mind to.
    Updated 13-Sep-2015 at 02:47 by Shybug
  6. Shybug's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain
    I wish I could do that. I often come up with games in my head
    Same, Thats why I' doing it
  7. Milko's Avatar
    I love making games, though I have such a short attention span I can start making a game for half and hour and then just not come back to it for 4 and a half years, literally Maybe I'll upload some of my random games to here some time..
  8. ShippoFox's Avatar
    Not necessarily 3d, though some of my ideas could be. It's more just that... It's hard enough to make simple stuff. I had trouble trying to make a card game that didnt reshuffle the deck after every round x.x
  9. Shybug's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    Not necessarily 3d, though some of my ideas could be. It's more just that... It's hard enough to make simple stuff. I had trouble trying to make a card game that didnt reshuffle the deck after every round x.x
    interesting, though If you want to do game development use a game engine like unity, the reason why is its simple, you don't have to create everything from scratch like you would with sdl.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.