View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

Something I've been thinking about

Rate this Entry
Now that I feel better I've been thinking about finding a new job. My boss is treating me like trash lately. I have this idea about work. If you have to so over 9 hours a day to live, you're life is being wasted. I don't think life was meant for us to work all day long. I'm not lazy. I do my fair share and then some. Unless the work makes you happy, what's the point doing it. I say all of this not out of depression. I just thought this needed to be said. I
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you feel like your being treated poorly, go hunting for a new job. I understand about the whole thing on life being wasted at work and feel that way sometimes. I'd rather be doing something I love than stuck somewhere I don't like but that takes time and a buttload of patience.
    Your life has little to do with it. Work is an economic transaction. Your skills and effort are worth what someone is willing to pay for them. No more, no less. If 40 hours of your efforts are enough to keep you housed, fed, and diapered, then well and good. If not, you need to find an employer who values them more, work more hours, or acquire more rare and valuable skills.
    I'm not seeing any other options around where I live. At this point I think I'd rather just not work. What's the point if all my waking time is wasted making someone else (barely) happy. I would probably more, but I have no credit, so I can't get a apartment. I'm keeping calm, so not to get depressed again. I've gotten it under control lately. Maybe I should try for a Hail Mary move. Like the lottery or something stupid like that. The economy isn't giving many chances lately. I guess I'm feeling burned out and would rather just stay in bed.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.