View RSS Feed

I almost just want to be a silent observer

Rate this Entry
This site has been both a blesssing and a curse... on one hand I get kind understanding, on the other I get cruel assumptions. I want to stay on the site but I've considered just not posting if more often than not, I feel bad for posting something because it starts an argument with someone or they say something totally mean without real cause or an unjustifiable cause.
Tags: drama, not sure, sigh

Miscommunication is inevitable in this environment. The best you can do is try to minimize the effects by composing your thoughts clearly and providing enough information to allow those who do make the effort to read it all to really understand what you're saying. If you are having consistent difficulties in this area, it may be worth reviewing your posts for clarity until you get it down.

It's a support site. People here aren't usually looking to cause trouble but to help others and be helped in turn. Be as clear as you can when posting and try not to take offense. Ultimately, you're the only factor you can control, so try to maximize your chances of positive outcomes. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.