View RSS Feed

Neighbor kid came to my door.....

Rate this Entry
My wife is gone this weekend, and so I was wearing, playing around with self bondage and whatnot, and I'd already soiled myself a good deal, and had settled in to play a few more rounds of titanfall. All of a sudden, there is panicked pounding at the door, and it's the neighbor girl, in tears telling me, "it's my mom, it's my mom, call the police" My first thought is that her mom had a heart attack or car accident or something. Well, it turns out this young girl was claiming that she was being abused. Now, I do not normally like to deal with these situations, most of all when I'm wearing a soiled, full diaper. So, I have to duck into my master bedroom, while the girl is talking to a 911 dispatcher, I take the QUICKEST shower you've ever seen, and change into normal underclothes. Then we had to talk to the cops. After that, (the girl came over here in my house to hang out, while she waited for a ride) Now, my wife has a great big dog, that doesn't like everyone, and if he hates you, he's just mean. So I'm trying to keep him crated and quiet, all the while wondering what the house smells like. It was super awkward, for me, To say nothing about for the neighbors, who seem like neat people, went over and had a beer with them after the situation calmed down.

PS It didn't look there was any real abuse going on, just seemed like a sophomore that wanted to get out.

I bet that was a heart pounding experience! So it was just a little teen drama from next door? If she mentions the smell, blame the dog. Always blame the dog. ;)
    It was a lot of teen drama, she moved out. . and our house does always smell like dog, that's also true.
    Ack!! I can relate to that. My daughter was all that and more from age 14-18.

Even though it was likely B.S., that wasn't something you could ignore. These days, I have to be aware of a similar situation next door. The girl is a freshman in high school now, and has been quite the handful for her (single) mom the last couple years. Fingers crossed, she seems to have calmed down a bit this year. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.