View RSS Feed

System Destruction

Oh my fabulousness, who's back!?

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone!

That's right it's me, the greatest and most awesome person in the history of the Universe. That's what my mom always told me anyway

I'm sure most of you remember me, but for those who don't you'll start getting to know me again!

I guess it's time for an update from me, isn't it?

Well too bad! You're not getting one...

I jest, I jest!

So, first; I am still at work, working hard; but finally. Finally my life is calming down from the crazy business that it once was, to a nice calm, flow. Easily manageable now.

Biggest news, is that my boyfriend is now living with me, it has been great!

Wow. It's been forever and I have two things to say

Hope everyone has had a blast in my absence, but it's about to be turned up to Level 11 up in here!

See you on the forums;

Your lovely, and sparkly bestest person ever,

Lobie

Comments

  1. arcituthis's Avatar
    Hi Lobie!
    That's got to be one of the craziest, sparkliest re-entrances I've read in a long time.
    Welcome back!
  2. egor's Avatar
    Welcome back.

    It is about time some body stir (turn up) the volume and activity here.

    Egor
  3. zipperless's Avatar
    Welcome back! I have carried on your gift of greeting!
  4. Lobie's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless
    Welcome back! I have carried on your gift of greeting!
    Thanks! I saw that you've been keeping up the amazing work, that's awesome!

    It's good to be back.
  5. Lobie's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by egor
    Welcome back.

    It is about time some body stir (turn up) the volume and activity here.

    Egor
    Well at least the volume.
  6. Lobie's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by arcituthis
    Hi Lobie!
    That's got to be one of the craziest, sparkliest re-entrances I've read in a long time.
    Welcome back!
    Oh my, everything I touch literally turns into rhinestones and sparkles.

    Thanks for welcoming me back, it's great to be here.
  7. daLira's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Lobie
    Oh my, everything I touch literally turns into rhinestones and sparkles.
    As long as you're not adding lametta alongside it... It'd be way too early for christmas decoration ;)

    Welcome back!
  8. Lobie's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by daLira
    As long as you're not adding lametta alongside it... It'd be way too early for christmas decoration

    Welcome back!
    Thanks daLira!

    It is far too early for christmas decorations.

    But not Halloween! I'm going to be gay dracula.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.