View RSS Feed

Horrible pain

Rate this Entry
There is a pain on the side of my face. I can't sleep. I can't even sit down without it hurting. There's time where it stops, but it come back. I'm really hoping to see a doctor in a few days, but before then I have to hold out the best I can.

Ah I hate pain like that. A few months ago I woke up in the middle of the night and my chest really hurt, and I had to go to the hospital to get it looked at. Turned out to be pericarditis (irritation of the lining around heart). It was really scary and I ended up having to stay in hospital for like 3 days. Which was really annoying because at first the doctors were all like "oh, you can go home in a few minutes", then "in like half an hour", then eventually "oh sorry you have to stay here for a few days now."

I hope it's not anything too serious
    It sounds terrible. Do you have any idea what's causing it? If you can't see your doctor soon then you should go to the emergency at the hospital.
    I'm trying to find out, but there isn't much of a clear answer.

What I know so far

1 and some obvious: It hurts like hell.
    2 It cleaned up after taking some nighttime base allergy meds.
    3 it hurts if I sit down.
    4 if standing for longer than 5 minutes it goes away.
    5 It stopped after a minute massage.

It has currently stopped, but I know it will be back after awhile
    Bell's palsy?
    Had that already. I think I got it pinned down now. I'm thinking it a sinus infection.
    That's what I was thinking. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.