View RSS Feed

Premetheus

Sigh

Rate this Entry
The way some people on here respond to my posts, makes me not want to post. Of course I'll post anyway like I am now, but my feelings are often hurt because "not enough inforomation given so let's make a judgmental remark" that needs to stop. I noticed on another post someone did that, but another person defended me so that was nice. I guess I'm more upset that my dad keeps discrediting my experiences because I'm 19. Sigh... makes me feel like when I'm older they'll just use another excuse to ignore me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Its what dads do. Sometimes without thinking, not realizing how it sounds on your end......but sometimes because we've been there, done that, and know how it turns out.

Someday, you'll turn into your dad. It happens to all of us eventually.
    "The way some people on here respond to my posts, makes me not want to post. Of course I'll post anyway like I am now, but my feelings are often hurt because "not enough inforomation given so let's make a judgmental remark" that needs to stop"

And that is exactly why many good people have left this forum. Davy Strange being one of them Riley Kilo being another. Oh well, take what you can get I guess.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your father.
    Sorry to hear about your Dad and that you haven't received a great response to your posts here. Some people can be a little blunt or aggressive sometimes, though everyone here means well. If there's a post in particular that upset you, maybe link it here and we can offer some advice for ways to get a better response in the future? I find that saying the same thing with even very small differences in word choice can make a big difference.
    Yeah some people are crap on this forum. Try to ignore them and focus on the people who are good people and who will listen and not be too quick to pass judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni
    Sorry to hear about your Dad and that you haven't received a great response to your posts here. Some people can be a little blunt or aggressive sometimes, though everyone here means well. If there's a post in particular that upset you, maybe link it here and we can offer some advice for ways to get a better response in the future? I find that saying the same thing with even very small differences in word choice can make a big difference.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...-and-Confusion
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.