View RSS Feed

chuck

P U L pants

Rate this Entry
Has anyone had any experience-good or bad-with PUL (POLYURETHANE LAMINATE) waterproof pants?

How are they over disposables? How is odor control? Are they a good substitute for vinyl pants over cloth diapers? Are they more comfortable than vinyl? Are they cooler? Leak-proof?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I realize it's been 16 months since you blogged this, but did you ever try PUL diaper covers?

I helped a company develop PUL Pocket Diapers in adult sizes many years ago, and find them the most comfortable and most convenient way to use cloth diapers. The soft microfleece interior helps the skin, as it pulls the dampness away. The PUL fabric prevents chafing on the inside of the thighs. The pocket accommodates single or double diapers, as well as allowing you to arrange folds to best handle how you wet. Multiple rows of snaps accommodate sizing for single or double diapers. And the best part is that after unsnapping a wet diaper, you can grab the cloth diaper(s) at the pocket opening in the back and slide the PUL Pocket Diaper right off the wet cloth diapers without getting your hands wet. Plus you throw the PUL Pocket Diaper in the washer and dryer. They last for years.

This wasn't meant to be an advertisement (that's why I didn't post the company's name). Just wanted you to know that I really like PUL covers.

BTW... I've been in diapers for nearly 25 years, and wearing cloth since shortly after I started needing them.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.