View RSS Feed

dljonah20

taking a chance

Rate this Entry
taking a chance today and wearing a pull-up to work, i usually have to use the bathroom constantly during work, so i figured i skip the middle man and just use a pull-up, anybody else ever wear to work?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've worn a pull-up to my volunteer work before, but didn't wet. I'd just be careful, as most pull-ups aren't the most absorbent. If you're going to wet a lot, you'll be risking leaking.
    I've been wearing to work but my office hours are short and I have a high endurance bladder, so I haven't had cause to wet at work. I can be in pretty close quarters sometimes, so I'm not sure I'd be happy with the prospect of being wet so close to someone else. The crinkles or risk of peekage are often bad enough.
    i just got back from work and let me tell ya, it was kinda nerve racking, but fun at the same time, when my pull-up soaked up some sweat, it started to feel good between my legs, really slippery, made it hard to concentrate, but i made it and i only ended up wetting once i we were done for the day, but i messed on my way home, felt so good, out in public to mess my pull up

Quote Originally Posted by dljonah20
    i just got back from work and let me tell ya, it was kinda nerve racking, but fun at the same time, when my pull-up soaked up some sweat, it started to feel good between my legs, really slippery, made it hard to concentrate, but i made it and i only ended up wetting once i we were done for the day, but i messed on my way home, felt so good, out in public to mess my pull up
    It's only in the last ten years or so that I can focus enough to work effectively while wearing a diaper. Looks like you're well ahead of the curve!
    thank you, i appreciate the job well done
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.