View RSS Feed

Gross surprise on the first day of college

Rate this Entry
Something kinda funny/gross happened to me this morning.

Let me give a bit of background; I've only recently gotten the opportunity to start buying diapers and immediately I noticed how difficult it was to find a place to hide and dispose of used ones. When I graduated highschool early this summer, I got the great idea to start using my old backpack to temporarily store dirty diapers until I could throw them out. It worked very well for quite awhile.

Fast forward to this morning; I was getting ready to leave for school and figured I should start using my backpack for it's intended purpose again. I unzipped the main section and put my textbooks in, then I unzipped the second pocket... what I found was an atrocity to all man kind. A wet diaper that I had forgotten about and left in there for just over a month. I don't know if you know what happens to wet diapers after 4-5 weeks in a very hot room in a backpack, but basically they ferment. It sprouted mildew and somehow the whole inside of it turned brown. The worst part was the smell. It was one of most horrible, nauseating things to ever hit my nostrils. Worse than any messy diaper I've ever had. There's no way that smell is coming out, nor am I willing to try. The backpack is compromised.

Sorry when I chuckle but somehow its a bit funny to read.

I forgot a nappie once and it was just 5 warm days, but it was unbearable already.
    I can only imagine the horrible smell. I'd throw that backpack away as well.
    Thanks for starting my day with a laugh. Yes, we've all done something like that at one time or another. Too bad about the backpack, though. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.