View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
Currently I've been looking into other options for my life. So far ZERO ideas. College was a bust for me the last few times. Honestly I don't even want to try again. It hurt too much the last time around. I've been keeping busy, so I don't begin to fall deeper into my own darkness. I can't wait for Star Wars Battlefront. I need a place where I could burn off my hatred. Writing this down (Typing it down) help keep me in a state of mild peace. I want to stop thinking about this, but it keeps coming up. I want to be on my own. Make a name for myself. I've lived in the shadow of a man I don't even respect. I hate how things are working in today's world. Jobs to few and what is available low wage fast food jobs. The killer is I can't do anything about it.

On top of all that I have a toothache that's been killing me for the last few days.

Sorry to hear about the toothache! I hope things get better on that!

And I feel ya about the job thing it sucks for me too I am in the same boat I would love to have something new and better so I hope that also works out for you as well!

And just keep your head held high right now and things will get better.
    I asked my boss and it turns out my insurance doesn't cover much if anything at all. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.