View RSS Feed

Paxe

Wow... my first nappy this summer!

Rate this Entry
For most of this year, interesting and exciting things going on in my life have made it inappropriate / difficult to wear nappies at all. Having been 24/7 much of last year it was quite a change and I still miss the comfort and convenience on a daily basis. But today I'm working entirely alone, so on impulse I threw the changing bag into the car. I'm now in a Colibri Comslip with a booster in, the bulk does show a little through my shorts but that's a small price to pay for the wonderful freedom! Things are likely to get quite interesting after lunch, as I haven't pooed on the toilet since Thursday. Having missed two morning poos and an afternoon one there's going to be plenty to do when the urge arrives. With luck I'll be able to wear until tomorrow night so there's no need to rush things, when my bottom feels ready it can all just happen naturally in the nappy. I'm a happy little girl today!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Have fun but be careful holding it in too long. You can get very sick doing that.
    True, but I wasn't holding it, I just hadn't been. I have now though... Yay for nappies!!!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.