View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#204

Rate this Entry
A short time ago after I returned home from being over in Keene here in NH socializing with other Aspies, I "emptied-out" my adult potty chair's plastic pail into the porcelain hobby horse in the bathroom.
Yes!
There was a lot of pee-pee from my body in it.
Anyway, I am still in a wet diaper.
I am still very much wide-awake and I am watching TV online via my laptop computer.
Routines for me do not change very much.
Yes!
My younger brother has gone to bed after returning home from his job as a Luthier.
We both may live under the same roof, but both of us in many ways lead separate lives.
He has his Luthier job and his Freelance Photography, while I have my Disability Rights Activism and my Volunteer Videography.
Yes!
After I perform House Chores tomorrow, I will make time for playing with my LEGO Blocks, along with having a "postponed" needed naptime that I did not have today.
I admit that driving long-distance across New Hampshire is cognitively demanding for an autistic adult like myself.
But, I had to do this today, just to socialize with other Aspie adults.
New Hampshire has very little in the way of social groups for adults on the Autism Spectrum.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.