View RSS Feed

Premetheus

So...

Rate this Entry
I just got out of jail.... my dad bailed me out. All I did was flick my mom on the shoulder but when asked, "Did he hit you?" she said, "Yes." and I wasn't there to defend myself... the cop pressed charges so my mom couldn't do anything. I spent 3 days and a night in Jail all because of a flick. I cannot read analog clocks so I never knew what time it was. I'm having a hard time coping with all this... I don't even know what time it is right now. I look at the numbers for time and they mean nothing to me. Sigh... if ever there were a time I needed to be padded, it'd be now.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I still struggle to read analog clocks, always have. My home always has digital ones. Laying a hand on a woman is never good, no matter if its just a finger. I'm sure that you will learn from this and you need to just chill out.
    wow.... that sounds like an abuse of police power right there... A flick of a finger doesn't sound harmful at all.
    There has to be more to this than what is being put out here.

Quote Originally Posted by SoakedinTexas
    There has to be more to this than what is being put out here.
    Truth? I told my mom, aunt, and her friend every thought I've ever had. As a depressed suicidal tendency person (diagnosed long term depression I'm no longer suicidal though), those thoughts were scary. I said over and over again, "I don't want to hurt anybody or myself." and then the cops got called. I willingly went to the hospital, they took blood I didn't have (at the time I'd still been recovering from an accident where I'd lost about a pint, then they took a lot) I resisted before they tried to get the blood then I passed out on the floor and had a seizure which... I'd never had. I woke up confused then they took my blood. After waiting hours and hours a lady came from far away to basically tell me my mother didn't need to do any of this and they understand just talk. After that fiasco, I flicked my mom in church barely hard at all because she laughed at my fiance.
    Ok we all make mistakes in this day and age they get the aggressor ok
    Things can go to far so be careful how you react ok
    Lesson learned now you take care of your self.
    Go forward ok . Take care .
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.