View RSS Feed

sallieemma28

a fun new hobby

Rate this Entry
I have not been around adisc for a few weeks...when I have a lot going on I get stressed and my little side is the first thing to go.

I do have a new hobby that caters quite a bit to my little side...I have joined the planning community (if you are curious, go to youtube and type in "plan with me" and you'll see what I'm talking about). It's kind of like scrapbooking, but instead of using photos and starting with a blank page people use a printed planner and then decorate it with different stickers, stamps, paper cutouts, decorative tapes, etc. It's an artistic, creative way to stay organized, if that makes sense. I went on a shopping trip for stickers and pretty paper, which was a lot of fun and definitely made me feel little.

I have been stressed out yesterday and today over some personal issues with plans for my future and my spouse's seeming UNwillingness to support me. I need some little time today....going to spend a couple of hours cuddling stuffies and watching my favorite anime (Pretty Cure!) on youtube.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds very interesting and I hope you get over your stress issues pretty soon! Good luck a good deal on finding the new hobby!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.