View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

little blues

Rate this Entry
I am having a severe case of the "Little Blues." It has been so long since I really had a "little day."
Diapers, pacifier, a cute outfit, my favorite stuffie, and just watching cartoons.
That would be the perfect day, but I can't have that so I am feeling a little down.
Hopefully with this job I will be able to buy some diapers, and some other little things. (After I pay for my phone bill of course)
I just really really really can't wait. I want it now, and I want to cry that is how bad I want this.
Am I going crazy?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No you are not going crazy!!!!........

You are in fact going completely BONKERS!!!!

I am only kidding of course about the "bonkers" part but in all seriousness I feel your pain!!! I can't wait to have a new job and start out fresh once again and then I can start getting things back to the way they should be for me.

Yes I for one feel your pain and you need to keep your head up and say to yourself "I can do this! And make that money and good things will come to me" just know that it will, all of it will work itself out you will be fine and best of luck to ya!
    You're not going crazy, your just impatient. You'll learn as you get older, good things come to those who earn it or have patience. If you want something bad enough, you will get it.
    Thanks guys, sorryfor not replying sooner this place has been killing me. Liike its cool I have a new job and al but I wasn't ready for this I was hired on and then like 6 people quit. so I have been busy busy busy...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.