View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#201

Rate this Entry
I guess I finally have some more time to write here in this weblog.
I attended worship at my church this morning.
This morning I had to gave the "Children's Sermon" during worship.
The theme was about disabilities.
When I returned home from worship, I put myself down for a very long Nap Time/Adult Baby Time.
After napping for ~ 2 hours, I spent the last 4 hours of my "regression" time until 6:00 PM as a mute 4 month-old lying on my back with my dolly friend, "Pam" clutched to my chest.
Hour after hour I laid in my wet adult incontinence diaper, uncontrollably wetting and the overflow continuing to soak into the disposable bed-pad I laid on for 6 hours straight, flat on my back, immobile, except for intermittent uncontrollable
muscle spasms in my Cerebral Palsy affected legs.

After my Nap/Adult Baby Time, I went out over to the Walmart where there is a "SUBWAY" Sandwich Shop for Supper.

Anyway, I am back home and being quiet here in my bedroom and watching television online.
I am back in "Adult Mode".
I guess that tomorrow I have to pay my AAA (American Automobile Association) Membership.
My younger non-disabled brother is "covered" under my AAA Membership too, in case he breaks-down on the road with his 2004 Crysler PT Cruiser.
I am starting to run out of adult diapers, and tomorrow I have to purchase 2 28-count packages of Walgreen's CERTAINTY XL-size adult diapers.
Anyway, my life as a person with Autism and Cerebral Palsy is rather "ordinary".

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.