View RSS Feed

Im not one that likes being un kind

Rate this Entry
Most of my life things have been cruel and mean.
How you say thing's can hurt a person inside you don't know there back ground you may think your posting things ok but it comes out harsh.
Last week my feeling were hurt on here.
Most days I want to go home I do not like how cruel things are in life.
But I dont want a do over .
There is a real person on the other side of the screen you can hurt them if your not care full some on here just get by day by day.
Be very careful how you come a cross.
I felt like dirt still do .
I hate no one and try to support others here.
Because being one with a writing impairment what you think I'm saying may not mean what I was trying to say.
I look up to a lot here. There are some that think they know it all.
I dont claim to know all just trying to do my best.
I may read the boards but I'm no longer care to post much .
I feel I dont matter any more .
I do have to post a little just to stay active but not much I hope.
Take care I wont let the screen door hit me on way out.

I know exactly how you feel, but please don't make any quick decisions just because someone has been a jerk.

I've been on this site for several years now, and I've always tried to be respectful and appreciative of the other people here. The vast majority of members are caring, thoughtful people and you don't want to lose contact with them. Unfortunately we sometimes come across people who come across as rude or overbearing. This doesn't reflect on you, it does reflect, badly, on them.

I've had several occasions where someone just tore my head off over what a small, insignificant point in a post that I had made, almost trying to turn it into a fight and I was quite devastated when it happened. I've learned to ignore them if I can't resolve the issue with them. Disagreements and debates can be healthy, but there's no need for bullying or rudeness.Most of the people who know you don't have any problem with your posts so why pack it in because someone's been a jerk to you?

Also, If someone is being totally inappropriate, then you should report it to the mods. You may find you're not even the first member to report that person.

So stick around, keep posting, and have fun. Don't let someone who's got a broom stuck up his @$s wreck your day!

Keep on, my friend. You're doing fine.
    It looks like my post got deleted. I just wanted to tell you don't let a few bad apples ruin your time here. I'm sorry you have a few people who misinterpret what yo are saying. Just know that for every one who is mean, there are ten times that many here who are nice. Keep your chin up and I hope you stay!

Yeah some people on this site are just idiots (when I look back on some of my posts I often have to wonder just what I was on at the time ) but there are so many people who are nice here. And you do matter.

Yeah I kind of disagree with you sometimes and if you're talking about the diaperfur art thread, then yeah I did there. But that doesn't mean we don't care about what you have to say. It's important to have your own opinion.

Lots of us (me included) kind of get carried away a when we encounter a topic we feel passionate about, and sometimes we (I at least) can be a bit intolerant of people who think differently to us. I'm really sorry if anything I said was rude on that post I didn't know you felt this way.

Come on buddy, come back please.
    Thank you all .
    It's been hard as of late .
    I by no means like to report any one .
    I do thank you all .
    I have never been a part of a group seem I do not fit in most times.
    I just will not post topics they dont work out.
    You all take care .
    Thank to the one's that friended me if you need to talk message any time. Yes persons do feel strong topics its ok I hate no one never have
    Your ok. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.