View RSS Feed

Little Room and changing table ideas.

Rate this Entry
I finally got my room put together! It has the AWWE so cute crib in it, it's pink and navy blue with all my stuffies in it. Mr. Hops and Jungle are really liking it i think. Daddy also got me a dancing snoopy who gives kisses for my room too. All that is missing is a changing table. I need to figure out how to make it useful for a 5'9" women, but at the same time double as an art table for when I have to hide all of my little stuff when the nieces are over. I bought a folding table but it's really big and takes up a lot of room.

Try a long, low dresser against a wall. You can put a pad on it when the room is in full "little" mode, and take the pad off and hide it when you have visitors. A kindergarten mat makes a good pad, BTW.
    Yes definitely a kindermat makes the perfect pad for changing I just recently posted some pics of mine so trust us on this one it folds up and is easy to hide!
    Where would I find them? Also thank you both for the comments!
    You can find them on amazon just type in kindermat mine is 2" thick by 24" wide by 48" long blue and teal but they do come in other colors and size differences so try to get one in the size I described and you should be fine. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.