View RSS Feed

CharliePup

RIP Dad (08/08/15)

Rate this Entry
My father passed away 3 days ago at 8.30am, after battling oesophageal cancer for 5 years. I'm not likely to be around for a while.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, five years is a long time to fight! I'm very sorry for the loss to you and your family. You're probably going to need and be needed most by family and friends in real proximity but we're here for you too if need be.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Terribly sorry for your loss, don't worry about this place go be with your family and friends in getting through this horrible time. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Sorry for your loss...

Brings up a good point, though. Don't suffer with heartburn, and don't try to medicate over the counter. Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD) will lead to esophageal cancer, if not properly treated. Lost my uncle to it, a few years back, and have been on twice daily doses of Omeaprazole & Ranitidine for a decade and a half to overcome my own haital hernia. My uncle tried to self-medicate, and it basically took a very strong man, and destroyed him, in less than two years after the C diagnosis.

Don't ignore GERD!
    Truly sorry for your loss. And sorry I didn't see your blog sooner. Please be kind to yourself and know that we're here when you need some support.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.