View RSS Feed

First day on the job.

Rate this Entry
Well as many of you know today was my first day at my new job. It was just a bunch of training videos, but I feel really good about it.
(It doesn't hurt that I got paid for it as well.) I go back tomorrow to do some paper/ computer work, and I am sort of excited.
I am still in that scared and nervous stage, but hopefully soon that will go away.
Maybe, just maybe this time I won't feel as freaked out about everything.
I am close to home, I know most of the people in town, and all my co workers seem really nice.
So far, I think I am going to enjoy it. It is still very early though so I can't say for sure, but I hope it all works out.

Those first day jitters last a while until you get comfortable doing your job. Realize that it happens to everybody and just do your best.
    Glad to hear it's going well. The best is yet to come.
    I am also glad to hear it is going well thanks for keeping us updated!
    I found out the best part is that on Sunday I get paid time and a half. so I will have extra money if I work more Sundays.
    I start my official register training tomorrow.. I am nervous, but I know I can do it.
    We all know you can do it and again keep your head held high!
    Well, today was very... Shakey, crazy, scary, and I wanted very much to vomit and wet myself. I learned how to bag groceries, and was training with all the cashiers. I am not very good at bagging, I am slow, and it scares me. I got through the day though. I even made a new friend. I just don't like bagging XD it's scary
    That's good to hear that you have made a friend that is always a good start on new job! And you will get the hang of bagging groceries nothing to it! Good luck with everything else and as always keep your chin up!
    Thank you - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.