View RSS Feed

BluefireJay05

My stash gone a very sad day for me!! #2 (the second half)

Rate this Entry
Hello once again this is a diaper related blog also again I would like to say:

Please excuse any bad and/or offensive language is this entry!

Hello to all reading this I would like to start off by saying that in my last entry about this I left out quite a bit of information that I probably should not have a basic break down of what happened in the last one was/is.....

Back about a month ago I had the cops come out to my house and search my house I got word of this through a friend of mine that another friend was saying things, things that obviously should not have been said it involved drugs F-ing DRUGS!!! and so I needed to hid my stash of diapers. so I hid them and luckily they found nothing in that area they never found anything to do with drugs either because I don't do drugs.

Now I realized through several comments on my last blog all the things I left out and now I will try to fill you in on those first off they meaning the cops did search my residence one thing you need to realize about this is...

First thing I had NOTHING to F-ing hide!!!

Second thing was: they the cops were looking everywhere in my house and I did not want them to find my stash in my stash I had pacifiers, baby diapers, and an assortment of other things too.

Third thing is: I am a DL or (diaper Lover) yes I had bay diapers and if the cops found those and the pacifiers no there is nothing illegal but I had to get rid of them because everybody knows the road that can go down with 1,001 questions about all of it which can lead to the cops being all judgmental saying I am a pedophile!!! well F**& that!!

Fourth thing is: as I stated before about not having anything to hide is I also live with my parents and I am not ready to have this "side" being a AB/DL come out to my parents and everybody else in this S#*& hole town I live in YES cops and law enforcement are suppose to be professionals but I don't think that would have worked here in this shitty small ass town I live in information like that gets around quick!!

Fifth thing is: YES I would have gotten a search warrant but I had nothing to hide I don't do DRUGS I don't touch the F-ing stuff!! not even aspirin unless I badly need it I did not want to seem more guilty by making the cops have to acquire a search 9 times out of 10 if you are standing there demanding they get a search warrant they will and the whole entire process is dragged out even way longer than it would normally take and;

They would drag it out what could only take five minutes is now going to take five F-ing hours they have to get the search or send someone to get then when they come back with the warrant they will enter your house and rip and I mean RIP the place apart piece by piece and NOT put nothing back YOU will be responsible for cleaning it up.

Most of the time you are responsible for the clean but yes I should have required them to have a search warrant and then they can rip my house apart plus my life I would have been royally screwed!!! and my parents would have known all about my fetish and possibly the whole DAMN town!

Okay I think those five things pretty much cover the basis of it all for the most part.. I would also like to state that the friendship ended between me and this person it was their fault they wanted to spread false rumors and you can not have friends like that..;

Luckily I had a friend willing to back me up and tell me what was going on this friend that has been so good to me does not know about my fetish still he helped me out and saved my ass!! and I am very thankful for that.

unfortunately I did lose almost al of my stash as stated in my last blog it was/is truly sad but I have moved on and will one day obtain a bigger stash.

so becareful of who your friends are! Don't just trust everyone you meet and always keep your stashes safe!

Sincerely, Bluefirejay05
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I still think that you're over reacting about the cops, Bluefire. They ain't illegal and a simple "undisclosed medical reason" or "that doesn't matter" won't get you arrested.
    Okay maybe a little bit overreacting although I still like the "better safe than sorry!" Approach to situations especially situations concerning my life and those around me!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.