View RSS Feed

been busy

Rate this Entry
A lot has happened since I posted last here, both happy and sad.

The sad is a dear friend of mine passed away after a long battle with cancer. I will miss her so much. I cried a lot the day I got the news, which was actually a good thing for me because I tend to hold my emotions in and I hadn't cried in ages. It was cleansing and I felt at peace afterwards and thought of the good times with her.

We had to help some relatives move into a new house. UGH there is nothing I hate more than moving. Unpacking other people's stuff...ick, seriously. Unpack your own damn stuff. But they are elderly and we had to help. I don't begrudge them the help but I reserve the right to bitch about it.

Other than that I've had sick kids and been busy trying to make some major plans for my own life...working towards getting my driver's license (I've never had one, don't want to go into why right now, maybe in a later post) and going back to school next year. I have resources for study at home and I am trying to get back into the habit of a couple of hours of study every day, right now just brushing up on basic math and working through a college biology text (I plan to pursue a science major).

All these goings on have pushed out my little time. I need some LITTLE ME time! I think later this evening I will put on my comfiest jammies, listen to some lullabies on youtube and color. Maybe even a bubble bath before.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.