View RSS Feed

littlekorkor

New Friends and other Stuff

Rate this Entry
Well i'm off to meet a new friend in the community tomorrow. i'm a little anxious. It's always scary when meeting people online. You never really know what you may be getting. You can be so anonymous online. Daddy is going with me tomorrow. Tomorrow is also Daddy and Mes 2 year anniversary! I can't waits to give him his card I maked hims. It has Elmo on it! I have a Cricut that lets me download olaf, and other disney characters and it will cut them out for me.

If I ever get my nursery I want it done in fairies and made to look like a forest. I think it would be so pretty! I may be able to pull it off once my craft room gets moved to the basement. I love arts and crafts. I've really been into those adult coloring books lately although I can't seem to figure out the best way to colors them.

Anyway i'm really tired today. I think my depression is finally giving me a break though. It's weird when I can be happy but have such deep dark thoughts at the same time. Daddy needs to change me so if you read this I hope you are well and have a great day/evening/week/weekend etc...

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.