View RSS Feed

I'm tired

Rate this Entry
Hurt a friend said sorry.
I do struggle with stuff not perfect never said I was.
I'm just wrong .
My feeling dont matter any more .
Just tired .
No need to comment.

Seems like the perfect time to comment... Oi! I had a possibly similar encounter with someone who was a friend... just yesterday after the Skype meeting... I got blasted with both barrels as it were... Not someone from here, it smarts a bit however, there's going to be misunderstandings... there's not a lot we can do about that... Having said that... may I offer? That if we're doing the best we can for each moment... it is only that moment for which we measure... and with that, we have done our best...

Your feelings do matter, whether you are tired or not... they are your feelings... but we can change that too... mmmm-hmmm, we can change how we feel too...

If you have truly wronged another and, you have recognized and sincerely apologized.. it's all you can do... it's on them now...

Rest my friend...

Live life like you stole it!
    I hope tomorrow will be better for you... if not, then the day after tomorrow
    I know how you feel, I hurt people all of the time, and most of it's unintentional. My only hope is that those that know me and I care about see past my imperfections and see something worthwhile; or at least don't lose sight of why we're friends in the first place. Oddly enough, real friendship is hard to come by these days...
    Thank you both it helps lots - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.