View RSS Feed

hilo41

Paralysis and Incontinent

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone! I am currently 18 and living in Hong Kong. I am incontinent and the reason for that is a car accident that paralyzed me from chest down.

The car accident happened when I was 11, I was sitting in the back seat when a car rear ended our car at high speed. I was left paralyzed from T8 vertebrae down. After about a year in a wheelchair, I was able to walk around in crutches and leg braces as my injury was not complete. After about 2 years I gave up the crutches all together. Doctors said I have made good progress, but the only thing about the injury before was that I still walk with a slight limp and i am urinary incontinent.

I wear diapers 24/7 however only the people close to my know about them. Everytime I change in public I do it discreetly and have no other solution for disposing of diapers except for tying them up in plastic bags and throwing it into the sanitary pad bin. I have been caught in diapers a few times but all those times I said I had very very heavy periods and I got away with it.

I am new to this site and wonder if there is anyone here like me
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi hilo41! Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. There are many members here with various degrees of paralysis and many more with IC. May I suggest, if you want, to post the above in our intro section here: [URL="http://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/3-Greetings-Introductions"]Introductions[/URL] The reason is not too many people read blogs here and if you're looking for others like yourself, that's the best place to start. I see you have already made a comment another thread so make yourself at home and continue doing that!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.