View RSS Feed

egor

The traveling muses (rants and venting) of Egor

Rate this Entry
So I have been hemming and hawing over whether to do this as a Blog, thread or story. SO Here I am.

I had a chance to go to Arizona for a ten day trip and had a lot of plans and expectations. The outcome was interesting, but the situations that happened I just have to (want to) comment on.

So now for the disclaimers:

As I think through this I wonder how much of a hypocrite I am?

The stereotype comments are not targeted at any one person in particular, and I realize that some people may misunderstand what I say so please do not get all offended, and feel free to respectfully point out my error in thought. (just look at the first disclaimer )

So I know I have 1400 miles to drive and I can do it in 2 days, but I was not alone so I had to do it in 3. It was a good thing because the people where driving me NUTS!!!!!

First observation:

Speed limits: The posted speed recommended for a given part of road at optimal conditions.
This is what I was told in High School by my driver education instructor.

So I see where the issue may be at: "RECOMMENDED" !

In California it seems to be the case. Recommended.

The value of the car is related to the level of recommended!!!!!!

P.O.S. can hardly keep up with traffic. I can understand this.

Lexus, BMW, and other "high" end cars are recommended to use this limit as the lower limit, not the upper.

I also think that if I ever need a new turning signal for my car I will go to a "you pull it" and look for a California License plate. Then I will have a good idea that it has never been used. Also I think that Lexus must be ruled by law to have a universal turning signal system. That way everyone can find a new turning signal for there car.

Second observation: (based on the "Grapevine")

There is four lanes (and I will swear that it was posted) the outside two lanes are for trucks The outside is for slower loaded and the second lane is for slower unloaded semi trucks and Trucks/cars towing trailers. Then the third lane is for slow passenger cars and the inside lane is for passenger cars and passing lane.

Right!

NO!!!!
It is (lane 1) slow loaded trucks, (lane 2) other trucks, (lane three) semis going to pass everyone (thus slowing the third lane) motor homes, trucks with trailers, and cars that can not go anywhere else, and (lane 4) "High end cars that can do 100 up or down hill and to hell with the rest of you fools (how dear you use that 100 ft. clear spot to attempt to pass a "truck driver want to be in a converted bus/motor home that does not know how to drive the *$^*% thing".

Gee, I do not know could that be why the high way was closed to a 60 car accident that caught the whole F* freeway and hill on fire.

OK

more to come later.

Egor
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Damn O.O and I thought that was supposed to be a place of serenity.
    I have to say that the 'second observation" got me to laughing so much!!! thanks I really needed the laugh just the way that you stated that it is so perfect!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.