View RSS Feed

First Leak.

Rate this Entry
Well, I had my first leak last night / this morning. I have been wearing the medium Molicares for 2 months now (a mistake on behalf of the shipping department) and got back into the smalls. I had become a little more accustomed to the mediums than I thought.

The first thing I thought when the package arrived was how small it was! It was roughly half the size and I immediately checked it to make sure everything was there. Upon putting the small on again, It definitely fits better. It feels like it seals so much better and I don't have to deal with the wings interfering with the back padding like the mediums do. This also meant much less capacity... The mediums would handle around 3 large wettings and maybe a few small wettings before they felt 'maxed out'. The small, one large wetting made it feel saturated. After that, it handled one medium wetting. After that, I went to bed. I woke up this morning, still groggy, wet like I usually do, and realized I was sitting in a puddle...

I guess half the diaper has roughly half the capacity. Who would have thought!

Haha, what a drip! we live and learn.
    I leaked last night too...good thing for plastic sheets :) - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.