View RSS Feed

Feeling Lonely

Rate this Entry
Hello... I know i'm lucky to have found a Daddy but for me it's just not enough right now. I needing more in my day to day life. More little time, more opportunities than what I'm getting. Maybe i'm asking too much but i'm really craving a mother type figure for me. For one, well Daddy still has a hard time with some of the things we abdl's do. I can't have messy diapey's which doesn't bother me. He's not real strict and he doesn't treat me like a little even when in baby clothes. I'm dressed like a baby and still having adult conversations. Maybe it's a maturity thing or maybe i'm asking too much. I've been on almost every group on fet life trying to find someone who will help me understand what i'm looking for. I love my Daddy, I just don't think i'm getting my needs met. I feel horrible for saying this but it's true. I want to be one of those little girls in the stories where they are treated like a toddler, punished like a toddler, humiliated with toddler objects and a Mommy and Daddy who care for me. Or Nanny or Babysitter. It's weighing on my heart and I don't know what else to do with it. Any suggestions?

Build on the bond first. Then give it some time. Slowly, he will realise that it is important to you and may indulge in it too. But remember not to push too hard at the start, it may frighten him.

At least you have the option of looking around fetlife. In my part of the world, there are too few women on the site, and too many men competing for their attention. Gets depressing at times.
    thank you. I sure do hope he starts. we've Ben together for almost 2 years. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.