View RSS Feed

Being an AB/DL and having asperger's syndrome+ADHD #1

Rate this Entry
Hello to everyone, First off I would like to start by saying that just because I have Asperger's syndrome (or may have it) I am still undiagnosed which saddens me because I have so many signs that match up it is just surreal.

I would really like to say that because I may have Asperger's does not mean it is apart of me being an AB/DL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) <<< [just incase you do not know what AB/DL stands for]

I also want to say that me having this disorder does not make me an AB/DL these things are separate as I have said in my previous other blogs there are no "gray areas" you keep everything about being an AB/DL separate from the rest of your life so that you do not let it interfere with the rest of your life if this makes any sense.

I do keep my mental health issues such as my ADHD and my supposed Asperger's syndrome separate from being an AB/DL those will always remain two different things yes they may breach each other when I am feeling "little" but never cross each other I will not ever claim that my mental health disorders are responsible for me being an AB/DL.

I will NEVER claim that I hope all of this makes sense to anyone reading this please understand I will always keep the two separate!

I want a normal life and I can have one but keep all these things separate especially me being an AB/DL from my mental disorders and still have a normal life I know sometimes I may repeat things over and over and I say certain things that can make me seem like a total hypocrite I do apologize.

I have trouble sometimes putting things together especially in my posts I am sorry if I confuse anyone I also try to stay out of political topics because I feel as though I cannot post on them in the right way that I should and things just do not make sense.

I hope that everyone understands this I will post more in another blog.

Sincerely, Bluefirejay.

It's okay for it to be a part of you, but you don't want to let the Aspie own you. If you decide to own it instead, there is nothing in the world you can't do. I also deal with motor skill problems particularly in my fingers and had speech problems early on in school, but most folks would never see that or even know that.
    Thanks boobybird89 your comment is good but I still have alot more to explain! I left a bunch of stuff which I will get into more detail the next time. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.