View RSS Feed

Undisclosed

The First Time

Rate this Entry
I want to start by saying a few things to the community hear at ADISC. First of all, thank you so much for the support you have given me in my adventures as a first timer. Each and every word of encouragement or piece of advice is so greatly appreciated. Also I wan't to apologize for reporting to you all so late. By the time we were done on the night it happened (Saturday) I was far to tired to actually make a good post about my experience. Yesterday was far too hectic and I simply put did not have time. Now that I have a moment I can't wait to share with all of you!

So it started off with her arriving before I was even completely set up. As I set up we discussed our worries and found that both of us thought that once we started most of our issues would fade away. Once we had taken care of all of the adult things we had to talk about we moved to my room to begin. I was very nervous at first, physically shaking with the anxiety of firstly actually go through with all of this and secondly getting naked in front of another person. Eventually she took control and basically told me to lay down and let it happen. In order to make myself calmer I covered my face and eyes with a blanket.

The first thing she did was remove my clothes. At this point I was still very nervous and I did remain nervous throughout the whole diapering. We had discussed doubling up earlier and she proceeded to do such, cutting slits in the first like we had talked about. She did it very well, albeit a little looser than I'm used to, but as she taped it up I began to feel a bit more calm. Once she was done she helped me get into my shorts (a pair of athletic shorts) and a plain white t-shirt. I began to walk but then decided to try crawling instead as the added thickness was something I was not 100% used to as it is more than I usually use. I didn't find crawling all that big of deal but it may have been because I was still nervous.

I got up on the couch and laid down as she put in my favorite Disney movie: The Lion King. For the duration of the movie we just sat on the couch (me lying down and her sitting near my legs) and watched the movie together with the occasional baby-like comment directed towards me. Throughout the movie I wet multiple times (I had drank a large amount of water before hand to make it easier to go) and I found that I was beginning to feel more comfortable with the entire concept.

I don't recall if it was before or after the movie was complete but I do know that she asked me if I was thirsty at some point before we did the diaper change. I must say that drinking milk from a bottle while she scratched my head was by far the most relaxing and enjoyable part of the night for me. I can't describe it but being able to just close my eyes, have my head scratched, and suckle from the bottle was such a sublime experience. I finished most of it and then removed my lips from the nipple. At this point she tried to find something on TV for us to watch while I began coloring in the Avengers coloring book she had brought.

Coloring is also a very interesting thing for me. While I normally despise most forms of drawn or painted art (I'm very bad at it) coloring just felt good. Something about being padded and just filling those spaces with colors was soothing and made me forget about the worries I had in my adult life. Not long after that (or maybe it was before that) came the part that she was most afraid of: the check and change. She seemed a bit awkward with the checking and asked if I was wet to which I responded with a nodding of the head. Afterwards we walked into my room and began the changing process.

In our discussion today she said the most awkward part was my... excited area as she tried to clean me. I wish I could do something about that but unfortunately it is what it is. The diaper change was pretty enjoyable though. It felt oddly good to have someone else take care of me on that level but I still couldn't bring myself to take my eyes out from under the blanket. Once I was all changed and dry we sat down and watched Frozen together. We watched until the end but at this point she finally confided in me that she had been suffering through a headache through the later portions of the night and she didn't think she could go on.

Now that I think about it I just realized that I haven't mentioned once that I was pacified and hugging my plushie wolf, Aurora, the entire time. Apparently I look pretty cute to her with those things and it definitely helped us both with the mood and the roles.

Overall I would say that I had a fantastic experience. There were some hiccups that we ran into but we have discussed what we liked, didn't like, and could be changed next time so we're ready. Our next encounter is planned for not this Saturday but the next so I hope to keep you all updated on how we're doing! Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement that pushed me to actually pursue this everyone!

Comments

That's great. Just remember there are hiccups on the first time for everything. The more you work with her, the easier things will be and the less nervous you'll both be in the long run.
    What a hoot...kudos for you undisclosed, I'm so pleased you two gave it a shot. Sounds like you both enjoyed that experience. I'm sure next time will be even more fun.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.