View RSS Feed

littlekorkor

Accident!!!!

Rate this Entry
So I had an accident in my pull up and now Daddy wants to keep me in diapey's more often. The only problem is... I'm sure he won't follow through with it! Daddy don't like messy diapey's. I really wish he would be more forceful. I also wish I had a nanny that would keep me in a baby state and then punish me if I didn't. I am a BABY and I hate being grown up. Anyone else feel like this? Feel like grown up life is too much? Maybe it's the depression but honestly if I was put in a baby position for most of my life I would be happy! Being big girl is too hard. I need a nanny. One who will breastfeed me, play with me, and treat me like her little princess, but in a very disciplined way. I can't be spoiled!

Comments

Being grown up sucks, way too much stress. Heck if I could stay in diapers more often, I'd have no complaints.
    I know right. I really wish there was a place where we could live and be ourselves.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.