View RSS Feed

BenTennyson

A quick thanksgiving in between

Rate this Entry
I know my wife will propably never read this, although I recommended her joining ADisc. She doesn't speak English.
Nonetheless I want to put a thank you out there to this community, Moo and anyone else who is remotely responsible that this site can exist.

With this particular blog post, I also and mainly like to express my gratitude about my wife. I know that many people don't have such luck with their partner or are even struggling to find one.

My wife isn't participating in the DL-part of the term AB/DL, but she is very understanding about everything. About my emotions, the desire to regress and me wanting to wear nappies.
I reached a point where I am considering referring to her as my mommy (only in my head, she might find it odd to be called this by her spouse).
Why? Because she is indeed caring for me emotionally and is fully accepting that there is a little one inside me, which is part of my personality.
I feel safe regressing around her, and regressing while not being alone is the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced.
I don't need her to change me or even just bottlefeeding if she doesnt want to. The emotional support I get from her is all I need. There is nothing more for me to wish for.

Thank you my beloved one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!thismuch.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	24442
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow this sounds exactly like myself and my last relationship with my ex. Like you I NEVER thought she went into these forums, while sometimes I thought she post frequently. She held my heart in a way it had never been touched before. She loved me unconditionally, accepting me completely, it was incredible. For the first time in my life I was able to take remove the mask I had been wearing my whole life.

A lot of things in my life are confusing, but if there's one thing that's for sure it's the love for my mommy. There's so much I want to believe but in the meantime I just keep holding on to hope.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.