View RSS Feed

BluefireJay05

Misdiagnosed and still undiagnosed (dun dun dunnnn!) #1

Rate this Entry
I would like to start off in this blog by saying this is NOT being done to get sympathy or anything like that.

I would like to say also that I have been diagnosed with ADHD since I was six this sucks!!! because in 2013/2014 I may have found out that I have been misdiagnosed but that is okay because I feel as if things have always been different in my life yes the ADHD fits me to a "T" <<< get it!!! LOL

I now feel like I may have Asperger's syndrome or a higher functioning form of autism close enough especially when I look back on myself as a kid some of the things I used to do it just adds up.

Like for instance.....

I would chew on my collars of my shirts when I was younger around six or seven eventually I gave up doing that though.

I sucked my thumb at night until I was twelve that I eventually stopped for quite sometime.

I have a memory that you would never believe a person could possess I can remember things way far back in my childhood and I am almost 30 years old!!

I had a bedwetting issue up into my teen years that never seemed to go away that is usually common among kids with ADHD and/or Asperger's syndrome.

I have also always had a variety of sensitivity to certain things and objects. I love sleeping with me velvet which is really fuzzy and comforting to me but now the seams in my socks will bother me way too much if that stick out and it just irritates me!

Now with all these things said I feel as if I have always been different as stated above, before I went through the list of things I can remember myself doing when I was younger.

I do want to state that the reason I say "Misdiagnosed and/or undiagnosed"." is because I was taking to a doctor in 2013/2014 who cost quite a bit of money!!!!! to do a diagnosis it was being done through my lawyer for legal reasons and other stuff that I will go into another time but right now I am concentrating on writing this.

I am just PISSED!!! that someone could take your money like that and not give you anything in return it really makes me mad I now I should be over that but I really thought I was going to find out the truth about myself and this so called "doctor" screwed me over and my lawyer the lawyer ended up saying he would never use the doctor again.

I am sorry everyone for my long blog this time I did not mean to turn this into a rant but I still sometimes feel pissed off what that doctor did an all that B.S. << if you know what I mean.

Again I am NOT trying to obtain any sympathy out of this blog I am just explaining something that happened in my life and will I ever know if I have been....

Misdiagnosed and/or remain Undiagnosed Dun Dun DUNNNNN...

Comments

Sounds like Aspie to me. I too have Asperger's. The thing I struggle with it most is struggling being knocked out of routine and socializing with larger crowds.
    you too!!! I have always have had problems with large crowds and certain things in my routine I do not like change but have learned to deal with it over time.

I am glad they are people out there who are supporting, thanks.
    No problem. I'm not sure if this is available to you but we do have offices here for Vocational Rehabilitation. They help disabled folks get jobs and hold them and also offer free evaluations to see what disabilities people have and to what extent. I'm not sure if you are having problems with work, but if anything you could see if your eligible for such services just to see what degree of Asperger's you have.
    Yeah I will have to look into that thanks so much!!! I will definitely check it out.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.