View RSS Feed

Undisclosed

Bambinos and Nerves

Rate this Entry
Right now I am sitting in my first Bambino Teddy while sucking on my Nuk 3 pacifier. I have to admit I do feel a bit silly since I'm in my adult mind and still acting like a baby but it does still feel good. My first impressions of the Bambino Teddies are pretty good; they fit well, comfortably, and seem to be holding a good amount of urine. They were the last piece of supplies I had to get (with the exception of foodstuffs) for my first encounter with my mommy tomorrow! My wolf plushie came in a few days ago as did my Bambinos but I didn't have the house to myself until today so I couldn't try them out.

Back to the real event though. Tomorrow at around 6PM is my first encounter with my mommy. I am incredibly nervous and incredibly excited at the same time. We've been discussing the suggestions you all have left on these forums so we both feel we are properly prepared to fit into our roles and have a great time. The only thing holding me back is my adult mind thinking about how weird all of this must be to someone outside of our little niche (no pun intended). I don't plan to let my nerves get the better of me though; she texted me earlier saying how she was ready and so am I.

I hope to give everyone a bit of an update just before or right after I go out to get the foodstuffs I need to and a HUGE one regarding how the actual time went. Wish me luck everyone, this is going to be a wild (but fun) ride!

Comments

The thing is that you need to be able to let your adult mind go. Then you can truly relax and get in touch with your baby side.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.