View RSS Feed

BluefireJay05

This is not the only side of me?? #3 ( I will keep continuing writing these)

Rate this Entry
Hello it's me again writing not the final part as originally intended. to this blog series after this I will start a whole new blog!

First off I would like to start off by saying that everyone here at ADISC has been so supportive and helpful thank you to everyone.

Like I was saying before there are NO "gray areas" it is only black and white. In other words you can't go around spending your whole life as an AB/DL or (Adult Baby/DiaperLover) you need to get out and live life to it's fullest!

some will understand this others will not and that is okay. I know I will not make this my "only side" I am going to get out and make something of myself.

I will do things I never thought were possible for me to do like for instance: skydiving, getting a good career in a good paying job, and having a family.

I want to succeed at life and make the best of it and I am sure a lot of you here at ADISC do too.

and yet somehow keep this secret about myself for as long as I can I never want to be totally open about it I will open up to certain people eventually but right now that is not an option for me.

Anyways as I was saying before there are no "gray areas" in this sort of thing you either are an AB/DL or NOT the choice is yours not saying you have to open up totally to everyone and "come out" or stay totally hidden in the "closet" but you must find what you are comfortable with.

and remember... "Being who you are is all that really matters."

Now that hopefully I have cleared some things up on that matter and can be finished with this blog series I hope I okay on it explaining everything.

and again... "This is NOT the only side of me."

Updated 09-Nov-2015 at 18:59 by BluefireJay05 (Title change and to explain the title change)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like that. I'm the same way, I don't let the whole DL thing take over my life. Life is too short to hold yourself back in life. Make the only life you have the best that you can.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog boobybird89 it is appreciated and you hit the nail on the head.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.