View RSS Feed

This is not the only side of me?? #2

Rate this Entry
I am giving credit where credit is due. to Archieroni and Trevor thanks for helping me continue this blog series.

Butchers, Bakers, and Candlestick makers.

I would like to start off by saying that both of these users pointed out that we all have two sides to us more than just an AB/DL side you can't go around having a "gray area" in other words where as, you just give up on life and live as an adult baby.

I know I am not going to let this become the only part of me that matters I know I may offend people by saying these things but I am not trying to offend anyone what you think of this blog is up to you.

I have my own opinion and you have yours, I know what I want out of life and it is not to live life as an AB/DL but accept it as a part of who I am and that is it.

We all have that side to us whether it be a baby side, or a fur side, (fursona) perhaps you are just a DL (diaper lover) where you derive pleasure from diapers whether it be sexual or not.

The choice is yours really but we also have day time jobs maybe NOT Butchers, Bakers or Candlestick makers.

But we do have our regular everyday side of life that allows us to be normal for just a little bit everyday.

I hope this makes sense to everyone and that what I post in these blogs does not offend anyone but I must get these feelings out in the open.

Thanks for understanding and I am glad to be apart of ADISC.

P.S. if I feel the need to create more on this subject I will be writing a part 3 of this series right now I do not feel it is necessary but if you feel like I have not covered something just let me know and don't be afraid to post some comments about the blog thanks.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.