View RSS Feed

arcituthis

I'm going to jump out of an airplane!

Rate this Entry
To be more specific, I am going tandem skydiving on Wednesday!
Been looking forward to it for years. Every time it was planned out everybody ended up cancelling for one reason or another.
Just had to throw that out there, I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YAY! I am so happy for you this is awesome!!!! I myself have always wanted to skydive and someday I will way to go man!!! now be safe and stay cool up there in other words don't panic.

P.S. I have been told by people before you may or may not have to wear a diaper. I really don't know let me know if it is a real thing or not.
    I want to do that too. It's been a dream of mine since I watched the Power Rangers Movie. Enjoy your time in the air.
    I've Skydived before, Diapers? No, although it would've been wonderful no. It's not true.
    This is one situation in which I definitely would need a diaper haha. Good luck arcituthis...I hope it's as awesome as it appears. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05
    P.S. I have been told by people before you may or may not have to wear a diaper. I really don't know let me know if it is a real thing or not.
    The first thing I thought about when I saw this was them giving a class to teach people how to self diaper.
    I doubt they make you diaper up before boarding the plane. That would probably put a lot of people off and I would expect to read it somewhere in the multitude of waivers I got to sign.
    Anyway, their FAQ is very tongue-in-cheek, but one of the questions asks, "What if you have to 'go' while on the airplane?"
    The response just states, "Go ahead!"
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.